Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Green

The grass is always greener on the other side. Well my wardrobe (or my bedroom floor) must really be far, far away on the other side. It came to my attention today that a significant percentage of my shirts are green, not to mention the fact i also own a bright green full body lycra suit (see me below - thats right mothers and fathers, lock up your daughters GREENMAN is coming to a town near you soon!). But the grass can't be that green over here, some scum of the earth filth smashed in my car window today! Luckily when I returned to my car at the carpark of the nudist beach I was swimming at, my most valuable items were still there - my street directory and pair of socks. I mean for fuck sake criminals! If you're gonna do a break and enter job properly at least take my most expensive items (the items mentioned above). And yes I know what your thinking, ''how sad is it that the most precious items in my car were a pair of socks - how poor can i be?!''. But hey, clearly those nudist beaches are dodgy areas and i was prepared for that. So yes, the grass isn't all that greener over on this side... Just full shattered glass, anger and a lack of pants currently! Over on the right of this page, you'll find a poll. Go ahead and let me know where your preferences lie!

1 comment:

  1. Well at least you pick a good color- green :) One of my favorite colors [[the other two being black and pink]] my wardrobe's like a freaking rainbow. I honestly think I own every color of skinny jeans there is to be owned... O.o

    ReplyDelete