Tuesday, October 12, 2010

The Cold Finger.

So I had my doctors appointment today. Pretty stock standard, I get the regular general flu type bug - cough, blocked nose and sore throat. A couple times each year. Me and the doctor do a little dance and I walk out of there with some drugs to bring me back to planet earth. However today was different... I walk in and get this short, stocky, bald Indian looking fella. I like the look of his head, I imagine myself using it as a bongo drum. So I enter his room, and we do the usual dance, checks my temperature, looks at my tonsils, asks me to take off my pants... WAIT WHAT WAS THAT LAST ONE?! You little creepy freak, that isn't part of the normal routine! I don't want those small hairy hobbit looking hands down near my junk! Dude WTF! And then that got me thinking to when i was in hospital recently (dont worry folks, I'm still alive and kicking!). It got me thinking about how fantasies just dont play out in real life; in fact, they get ruined! I used to wake up in the middle of the night in a hot sweat and look down to to see my crotch surrounded by a puddle of a certain sticky substance, after a dream about a threesome with two very young, beautiful, and accomodating nurses. But no! When I was in hospital, I soon found that when a nurse leans down over you to check your temperature, you dont see an amazing swedish cleavage. Instead you get a real good sniff of body hour and 18 hour shift smell! And its ruined my dreams forever now! But hey the bongo drum set did end up giving me the drugs (thankfully not suppositories like I thought the cheeky little bastard would!), and I'm sure to make a speedy recovery.


Versus.
      

You be the judge!

No comments:

Post a Comment