Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Better get back to the kitchen...


Sorry for the headline female readers, but this clip is hands down too funny not to post! It brought me back to this time at a high school assembly. The entire school (1300 students) sitting in an outdoor quadrangle. Then all of a sudden, you here these bangs as eggs come from outside the quad and over the buildings! My mate, turns around and cops one square in the face. SPLAT! Copped a nice blood nice too for his efforts. And till this very day, he still gets called ''Eggface'' (yep, same deal, you deserve a fucking capital letter after copping such a hilarious hit big fella!). And I've created a poll as to which acronym you would use to describe this video on the side so please vote! (had to do it, purely because I laughed so hard and still do on my 1000th viewing of it).

No comments:

Post a Comment